The Kingdom of Spain, commonly known as Spain, is a country in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula. The Spanish mainland borders the Mediterranean Sea to the south and east, France, Andorra and the Bay of Biscay to the north, and Portugal and the Atlantic Ocean to the west and northwest. The Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands as well as the two autonomous cities in North Africa, Ceuta and Melilla, belong to the Spanish territory. Spain is a parliamentary democracy under a constitutional monarchy. The country is divided into 17 autonomous communities and two autonomous cities.
.ES is the so-called country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Spain.
An .ES Domain is normally used by companies or private entities who are located in Spain or who have business relationships with Spain.
## Domain Restrictions
- Admin-, Tech- and Billing- contact have to be a natural person
- Since 2010 it is no longer possible to change the contact information of the domain holder trough a registrar.
- The domain holder has to login at the registry with his NIC handle (can be found in whois information). The password can be recovered here: [https://www.nic.es/sgnd/contacto/passRecoverInicializar.action?tContacto.nic](https://www.nic.es/sgnd/contacto/passRecoverInicializar.action?tContacto.nic). The domain holder will then receive an email with his credentials.
- The email address of the domain holder and admin contact can only be changed by the respective contact at the registry directly.
The SGND the list of reserved terms consisting of names of toponyms that coincide with the official denomination of the Territorial Public Administrations can be found here (https://www.dominios.es/sites/dominios/files/2021-08/toponimos\_20210212.pdf).
These names are put on hold when registrations are submitted, the applications are rejected if requirements are not met. Anyone can submit a registration so it's not blocked. However the eligibility criteria is as follows:
The owner of the domain must be the Territorial Public Administration, the constitutional body, the State Institution or the international or supranational organisation, legitimised to request the domain name in accordance with the list of reserved terms, approved by Instruction of the President of the Public Business Entity Red.es dated 12 September 2005.
Only legal persons/ organisations can register these reserved domains. The organisation name must match the reserved names/ include the reserved name I believe.
Once registrations are submitted, the order goes into 'PDOC'/ Pending Documentation status. If documents are not submitted within 10 days the registration will be cancelled.
Documents that are submitted are reviewed by their team within 24-48hrs (as confirmed by phone).
- Documentation accrediting that the holder is the Territorial Public Administration, constitutional body, State Institution or international or supranational body, legitimised to request the domain name in accordance with the list of reserved terms, approved by Instruction of the President of the Public Business Entity Red.es dated 12 September 2005.
FOR NIF (TAX number)
- Copy of the holder's Tax Identification Card.
Vår mission är att erbjuda professionella tjänster, kunnig och snabb support. Har vi det?
Detta är vad några av våra kunder tycker.
Framförallt var det ett suveränt snabbt svar jag fick. Det tog inte tre minuter från att min fråga ställts!
Impeccable service, fast and exactly to the point. THANK YOU FREDRIK!
Snabb återkoppling och bra/pedagogiskt med en film som visade hur man skulle göra.
Hahaha, nu skojar ni lite? Hur kan man bli bättre än en varaktighet på ett ärende som tog 0 tid? Nja, det är svårt att överträffa :-) Tack så mycket! :-D
hos Registrera Domän och ni får följande,