.TICKETS is the top online platform of choice for ticket people and their customers in the fields of entertainment, travel, sport, and culture.
.TICKETS is a new generic Top-Level-Domain (gTLD)
## Domain Restrictions
1. Standard Track Processing
1. All Applications for .tickets names will be processed according to Standard Track Processing unless Fast Track Processing is requested by the Applicant to the Registry within five (5) Business Days of the Applicant being contacted by the Registry after the Registry received the application from the Applicant’s Registrar.
2. Applications in Standard Track Processing will be held in reserved Pending Create status for up to 30 days during which time they will be Advertised on the Registry-managed website [https://domains.watch](https://domains.watch/). During the Advertisement Period, third parties with Eligible Rights in the Requested Name may submit Competing Applications for the identical domain name.
3. At any point during the Advertisement Period the original Applicant may apply to Expedite a Standard Track Application by submitting evidence of an Eligible Right in the Requested Name. If the Registry is satisfied at its sole discretion that such an Eligible Right exists, it will terminate the Advertisement Period and the Requested Name will be registered to the original Applicant.
2. Fast Track Processing
1. An Applicant that can demonstrate having an Eligible Right in the Requested Name may bypass Standard Track Processing, including the Advertisement Period, by requesting Fast Track Processing. In order to prevent the start of the Advertisement Period, Fast Track Processing must be requested by the Applicant within 5 (five) Business Days of the Applicant being contacted by the Registry notifying the Applicant of the Registry’s receipt of the Applicant’s Application from the Applicant’s Registrar. Requests made after this time will be rejected and the Application will be published on the Registry-managed website [https://domains.watch](https://domains.watch/) via which third parties may submit Competing Applications for the identical domain name.
2. An Eligible Right in respect of a Requested Name is one of the following:
1. A nationally or regionally registered trade mark registered in respect of tickets or ticketing goods or services; OR
2. A name or other term that, while not registered as a trade mark, has been used in trade to distinguish the tickets or ticketing goods or services of one undertaking from those of another. What constitutes tickets or ticking goods or services for the purposes of this policy will be decided by the Registry at its sole discretion.
3. Applicants can demonstrate an Eligible Right based on a registered trade mark by providing the following information:
1. The text of the trade mark as registered;
2. The registration number of the relevant trade mark;
3. The date of registration;
4. The jurisdiction of registration of the trade mark;
5. The name of the registered owner of the trade mark or documentary evidence confirming that the Applicant is authorised by the registered owner of the trade mark to make the Application and have the domain name registered to it; and
6. The address of the registered owner of the trade mark.
4. Applicants can demonstrate an Eligible Right based on an unregistered name or other term by providing at the request of the Registry, one or more of the following types of evidence which must contain the full text of the Eligible Right in a clear and stand-alone format:
1. Dated tickets;
2. Dated advertising and marketing materials for tickets or ticketing goods or services (e.g. brochures, pamphlets, catalogues, product manuals, displays or signage, press releases, screen shots, social media marketing materials etc.);
3. Links to websites, screen shots from websites relating to the sale or advertisement of tickets or ticketing goods or services;
4. Headed and dated stationery, receipts, invoices relating to the sale or advertisement of tickets or ticketing goods or services; or
5. Dated photographs or scans of product labels, tags or containers demonstrating the sale or advertisement of tickets or ticketing goods or services.
Applicants or Competing Applicants will submit, via the [https://domains.watch](https://domains.watch/) website, no more than 10MB of documentary evidence in support of each Application or Competing Application. Further pages need not be considered by the registry.
Vår mission är att erbjuda professionella tjänster, kunnig och snabb support. Har vi det?
Detta är vad några av våra kunder tycker.
Framförallt var det ett suveränt snabbt svar jag fick. Det tog inte tre minuter från att min fråga ställts!
Impeccable service, fast and exactly to the point. THANK YOU FREDRIK!
Snabb återkoppling och bra/pedagogiskt med en film som visade hur man skulle göra.
Hahaha, nu skojar ni lite? Hur kan man bli bättre än en varaktighet på ett ärende som tog 0 tid? Nja, det är svårt att överträffa :-) Tack så mycket! :-D
hos Registrera Domän och ni får följande,